If you clicked the “write for us” link, it’s probably because you are interested in writing for 1 Way to Wanderlust!
Whether you’re a seasoned or aspiring writer, if you know a lot about travel, a region (or regions) of the world, have a wealth of travel hacks, or you can write ‘how-to’ posts or ‘top-10’ posts, please get in contact with us (contact form here).
What We Are Looking For
Please take some time to read the posts already published. We’re looking for well-written posts/articles that frequent travelers, aspirational travelers, and those in search of Wanderlust will be interested in reading – as simple as that.
Please, if you submit an article for publication on 1waytowanderlust.com, make sure it is an original article. If the article has already been published elsewhere, it will not get published again here.
If you’re looking to get a little more exposure for your own blog or even just want to get your name out there, writing on 1waytowanderlust.com should help you do just that.
Rules And Guidelines
Here are some basic “rules and guidelines” when writing your guest post.
- 1,000 words minimum – the longer the better
- Please do not send images, unless of course they’re cool and we have the rights to use them
- Make sure to utilize spell check before sending your post(s)
- If you’re not sure, send a sample of your work for review
- We reserve the right to edit your post for head tags, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Absolutely no affiliate links in your posts
- No links to questionable or bad neighborhood websites (gambling, adult, etc.)
- If you write about an experience you had (good or bad), please be discrete and do not mention any persons by name (use your imagination!)
- You agree that the posts will never be republished elsewhere (or were not previously published on another website).
If you have any questions, please use our contact form.